Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tramaine Hawkins "What Shall I Do"

Tramaine Hawkins "What Shall I Do"


This song actually blessed me one day years ago. I was living in a bad situation and just didn't know what to do. I remember going to the christian book store in Berkeley, Ca. (actually very near Tramaine Hawkins' late grandfather's church) and bought the cassette version of this album with this song on it.

When I listened to the album, this song, "What Shall I Do", spoke loud and clear to me. I needed a word to get me out of my current situation and it blessed me to make the right move and rely on God.
This song blessed me years ago and maybe you are going through something and are asking "What Shall I Do?". Well, take a listen to this song. It shall bless you!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
what where
job title, keywords or company
city, state or zip jobs by job search
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates