Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, October 3, 2011

"Grateful" By Hezekiah Walker and Love Fellowship Choir

20/85 The Experience

"Grateful" By Hezekiah Walker and Love Fellowship Choir

I truly love this song! I have always liked just a few of Hezekiah Walker's songs that have a true worship for God like this one. Many know Hez is an extremely radical singer and many have questioned his position in the church. I am not a fan but when I first heard this song, I know God used him here. I just pray that God can truly use gospel artists like him to create music like this all of the time. God would be totally exalted hearing His praises in this way.

Enjoy!


"Grateful"(Full Version)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
what where
job title, keywords or company
city, state or zip jobs by job search
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates