Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Gospel Great Albertina Walker and Her Song "I'm Still Here"

Gospel Great Albertina Walker and Her Song "I'm Still Here"

If you've been through anything, this song tells it all. If you thought you would never make it through your situation, God was there. Whenever you need a word from God, there is always a song that can testify to what you have been through.

This song, "I'm Still Here" by the late Albertina Walker means so much to me because I was homeless for nearly 2 years and this song nurtured and blessed me so. When God blessed me and my family off the streets, this song was my anthem. I had made it- from sleeping in my car; working and hiding it from my co workers; praying to God to take the spirit of suicide out of my mind.

God is real and if it had not been for this song to encourage me, I don't  know what my state of mind would have been like.

Thank you for hearing my testimony. Albertina Walker was a great gospel singer and she never changed with the new ways of gospel music. She was true to her music and true to her walk with God.

It shall bless you wherever you are in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
what where
job title, keywords or company
city, state or zip jobs by job search
 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates